In an effort to support women across the country we’re happy to announce a bi-annual scholarship competition for women ages 16 – 40.
Free to Apply!
- Female between the ages of 12 – 50
- Have earned less than $30,000 in the previous tax year
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Be able to provide proof of current and/or past employment
Pick a topic to base your essay submission on. All applicants must write an essay based on one of the following:
- What areas of government do you beleive women need more of a voice and why
- Describe a challege you’ve overcome in life and elaborate as to why the challenge was so great
- Outline a strategy for feeding the homeless in the U.S without adding additional tax burden on tax payers
Submissions Must Include the Following
- Single spaced
- 12 point font
- 1,200 to 3,000 words in length
- Grammatically correct
How to Apply
Submitt your essay application to Email: email@example.com
The week following the deadline check your email. We notify winning applicants via email with instructions for receiving the award.
How We Choose Winning Applicants
The winners will be selected based on the merit of each submission. The quality of your essay is also a factor. The winner will be contacted via email.
Recognition and Winner Acknowledgment
Winner’s will be notified through email and provided instructions on receiving the award. Upon successful confirmation, awards will be mailed to awardees via U.S. postal service.
- May 8th, 2017
- November 15th, 2017
- May 8th, 2018
- November, 15th 2018
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How many winners are there?
There is no limit on the number of winners. The number of selected applicants will depend on each application we receive.
Can I submit more than once?
No – just one entry per person, per year.
Can my essay have anything attached?
Yes. Feel free to include up to 2 additional pages consisting of pictures, graphs and/or charts etc.
What if I don’t have an email account?
Email is required. Yahoo and Gmail are two free email service providers. Please create a free email account in order to participate.