Bi Annual Scholarship for Minority Students Ages 10-45.
Making it through college offers it’s own hurdles. From books to materials to housing to food, paying for college can be a daunting task and often times financial aid offered through the college or university is not enough. For this reason, we’re doing our part to support the efforts of minority students who plan to or are actively enrolled in a 2 or 4 year degree program. Are you a highly motivated student with a demonstrated track record of academic success? Are you a recent high school graduate or are planning on enrolling in college this upcoming semester? We would like to hear from you. Participation in our pizza hut coupon promotions, card linked offers or any other available programs is not required. Read the short application specifications, submit your application and based on need and available resources we support applicants with a monetary donation on a bi annual basis.
Who We Would Like to See Applications from
Those who live in and around communities that need improvement in the form of resources such as new streets, fresh markets, education centers, libraries, banks, after school programs, basketball courts, baseball fields, tennis courts, etc.
No Fee To Apply!
Applicants must be:
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year degree seeking program
- 10 – 45 years of age
- Earned less than $35,000 in 2016
- If applicant is under 18 and is selected as a winner, we first verify guardianship then distribute award funds to parents.
Select a topic to write your essay about.
- How would you solve homelessness in the U.S. and how would it be paid for?
- If given an adequate budget to spend on education what would you provide or supply first to students and why?
- How would you define growth compared to proficiency in education?
Applications must be in the following format.
- Typed and single spaced using 12 point font
- Up to 4,000 words
- Is error free
Email your essay application to firstname.lastname@example.org
During the week that follows the deadline is when applicants will be selected then notified via email.
Winners will be chosen based on the individual merit of their applications during the week following the deadline.
- May 15th, 2017
- November 15th, 2017
- May 15th, 2018
- November 15th, 2018
How many winners can there be?
Up to 5 winners.
Can I submit more than 1 application?
May a attach additional pages to my application?
Yes. Feel free to include up to 2 additional pages consisting of pictures, graphs and/or charts etc.
What if I don’t have an email account?
Email is required. Yahoo and Gmail are two free email service providers who allow you to create email accounts free of charge.